Darlene brings 35 years of financial expertise for professional associations.
For twenty-eight years, she was the Vice President of GSE, Inc, an association management company with 14 association management clients, with combined revenue of 3M+ annually where she served as controller for each association. Her primary duties include:
- Supporting primary budget development.
- Providing accurate financials and supporting reports to the directors to deliver to their boards.
- Coordinating timely filing of annual federal and state tax returns.
- Interfacing with federal and state agencies when needed (ex: IRS Audits).
- Managing the bookkeeper’s schedule to provide timely processing of cash disbursements, cash receipts, reconciling to bank and filing annual reports including 1099’s to all vendors.